Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NFL Rashard Mendenhall Twitter Comment Get Shock All Over World

Mendenhall, who went to Niles West High School and the University of Illinois, ignited a Twitter controversy by questioning the events of 9/11 and expressing sympathy for Osama bin Laden.


His first Tweet

"What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side"

"I'm not convinced he was even behind the attacks we have really seen no evidence to prove it other than the gov telling us"

"We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style." Mendenhall later deleted this tweet.

He Also Said: "I believe in God. I believe we're ALL his children. And I believe HE is the ONE and ONLY judge."


"For those of you who said you want to see Bin Laden burn in hell ... I ask how would God feel about your heart?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More