Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kim Kardashian Silver Paint Hot Photos And Sex Tape 2011


A couple of days and Kourtney Kardashian Kim Kardashian had an interview on Piers Morgan, promoting her new reality show, Kourtney and Kim take New York. "
Piers gave a very revealing interview and talk about everything revolved around the breasts and the Kim Kardashian sex tape! Kim spoke of her breasts very famous: "There are many rumors swirling plastic surgery and I am the first to be super honest, they are real. They are completely 100 percent real."
Kourtney however can not claim the same, she was not so well endowed and chose to take the breast augmentation surgery .. Kourtney confessed: "I used to make fun of [Kim] when we were little, and then I went and got surgery."
The sisters kept talking about their voluptuous bodies and Piers was impressed. The Kardashians are not your typical skinny girls, as Kim explained: "We are not the typical skinny stick thin girls you see in magazines, when I'm heavier than my thighs to be so when that happens I will the gym and I feel a bit more secure and confident. "
Kim then talked about Kim Kardashian sex tape, which was made by former boyfriend and rapper Ray J. Kim said: "There is no shame and embarrassment and so much that comes along with him, I think I was lucky to find a boyfriend at that time [Reggie Bush]. [It] was something that really helped me through, and he picked me up when I could not get up. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More