Monday, January 31, 2011

W Magazine Kim Kardashian Silver Paint Hot Photos:Kim Worried,Cries

Last night's episode of Kourtney and Kim Takes New York, Kim Kardashian began to mourn over the nude photos . that shot for W Magazine last year. Those in which she was naked except for silver paint.
 'Oh, my God, I am more naked than it was in Playboy, "he said."I am so angry right now ... [magazine] promised to be covered with works of art - you can see the nipple!
 "The whole concept was sold to me it would not be seen, " said the socialite. "I feel so used ... I've definitely learned my lesson. I'm never taking my clothes off again, if only to Vogue. "

First, if nothing is seen, to pose nude at all? This seems contrary to common sense. That's like saying "hey, I'm not going to rape, but GHB drinking this anyway and we'll go from there. " Kim Kardashian should be really easy to cheat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More