Monday, February 14, 2011

Adam Young Owl City Musician And Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift can not have a special Valentine this year, but certainly has a romantic admirer.

Adam Young, a musician of electro-pop band's Owl City with the ubiquitous hit "Fireflies", posted a message that comes online and the song of the star country after learning that his song, "Enchanted" is probably him.

Young writes that decrypts Swift Song chained in uppercase letters printed on his record and realize that explain "ADAM".

"I am so incredibly honored that Taylor was going to write a song so elegant and thus provide a kind gesture in my direction, "he writes in the blog of his band. "It goes without saying that I lack the words and completely hurt. I could not stop smiling."

Exchanging the gesture with his interpretation of Swift recorded "Enchanted, " writing:

"Everything is beautiful. You're a very lovely girl with a big heart and a lot more grace and elegance of what I know how to describe. ... I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to respond, but I figured Valentine's Day was the perfect time to write this note to you and just say. ... I was delighted to meet you too. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More