Thursday, March 3, 2011

Justin Bieber Say Sorry For Flipping Off Paparazzi:Twitter

Justin Bieber celebrated his 17th birthday Wednesday night with his girlfriend, Selena Gomez. The couple was then swarmed by paparazzi while leaving a romantic dinner at Maggiano's. Bieber was angry and gave the paparazzi the finger after getting in the car. He regrets his actions and took her Twitter to express their feelings about the incident.

  Bieber realized that flip the camera was a mistake, Twitter, "I had a great birthday and the end of the night he was surrounded by paparazzi and I reacted in a way that I know better . I'm sorry. "

The singer later added: "It is not always easy, but I know better than reacting with anger. Life has its ups and downs, but there are always four guys ur me. I'll make my mistakes but I promise you 2 continue to grow with u treat two to do both. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More