Thursday, March 3, 2011

Paula Abdul 911 Call For Her Boy Friend On Valentine

Today a hot news about Paula Abdul become google top search Paula Abdul 911 call from Valentine was  prompting Abdul to admit, yes, love is something hard to break. It may sound like the lyrics of a new pop song, but Paula Abdul admits that she called 911, her boyfriend, on Valentine's Day, because love just was not working.

But in the end, love conquers all, says Abdul news.

"Yes, I'm on Highway 101 ... and I want out of this car and not let me!" Paula cried frantically. The call was made somewhere near Santa Barbara.

"If you let me? Are you going to leave because I have an emergency on the phone?! ... I is falling out, " Abdul added more.

Today Abdul representative said yes, "Arguments with their loved ones are often hot." However, "after the call was done everything worked."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More