Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chelsea Handler And Andre Balazs Love Romance:Chelsea Feelings

Few men have been able to hold Chelsea Handler's attention, but one handsome hotelier may have done just that.

The outspoken late-night TV host finally spoke out about her boyfriend of four months, Andre Balazs, during an interview on "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Tuesday.

"I'm seeing someone now," she said, "but I have spent so much time exposing my personal life to everybody that I finally am in a situation where I feel like it's disrespectful to another person."

Despite Morgan trying to press for more details about the comedienne's love life, Handler took an unusually serious turn when it came to discussing her new beau.

"I am not being coy. We all know what's happening. We do," said Handler, 36.

"I've learned to respect somebody else's privacy," she added. "It's not about me because obviously I would like to make fun of him as much as humanly possible, but he has children. So I have to be nice."

Someone who Handler didn't keep so private about was rapper 50 Cent, whom she admits to have "very casually" dated last year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More